- PT Adaro Indonesia (“AI”) is the key subsidiary of PT Adaro Energy Tbk. (“AE”), a listed company incorporated in Indonesia.
- Al was established in 1982 based on Notarial Deed of Warda Sungkar Alurmei, S.H., No. 77, dated 11 November 1982.
- AI started its commercial production in 1992. It is headquartered in Jakarta, Indonesia and operates its mine in South Kalimantan, Indonesia. The project’s main business activity is coal mining and sales.
- AI mining areas.
- Al performs mining area activities supported by its contractors.
- Coal is trucked along haul road owned by AI to a port on the Barito River.
- Coal is crushed, stored it when necessary and loaded it to barged at Kelanis river terminal.
- Coal is barged to the sea.
- At the river mouth, SDM (a subsidiary of Adaro), dredges and maintains a shipping channel.
- Ship loading and sea barging.
- Coal terminal and fuel storage.
The signing ceremony of the Subscription Agreement ("SSA") between PT Adaro Indonesia and EGAT International Company Limited was held on 12th May 2016 at Centara Grand Hotel, Bangkok, Thailand.
The signing ceremony of the Shareholders Agreement ("SHA") between PT Adaro Indonesia and EGAT International Company Limited was held on 22nd November 2016 at Indonesia.